Set of 6 Later Years Times Table Plates + 1 copy of "The Wall", the new Meet theMultiples book
- 6 exquisite Times Table Plates
- Meet theMultiples: Book: 1: The "Wall"
The Later Years Set includes
- x6, x7, x8, x9, x11 and x12 Times Tables
TIMES TABLE PLATES
- 6 exquisite Times Table Pieces each featuring a different one of the 12 Times Tables characters 'the Multiples'.
- These unique plates help children learn all their times tables in a relaxed and social environment with family and friends.
- Children get involved with the characters and absorb their tables almost unconsciously, even those who have shown no particular interest before. With this fun set, children can easily learn their tables which will benefit them for life. The sense of achievement they feel from this will encourage them to go on confidently to other areas of maths.
- A Times Tables 6 piece set makes a perfect and educational present for Birthdays, Christmas or Christenings and an ideal gift for parents, grandparents or godparents to give to children or to have at home.
- Lots of schools love them, including Prince William and Harry's old prep school, Wetherby: "I would highly recommend these plates to both families and schools.... there cannot be a better way to learn your tables" Headteacher
- Top quality melamine with glossy finish. Designed in the UK. Dishwasher proof but not for use in microwaves.
- 25cm x 25cm plate
- 56 pages, full colour, Meet theMultiples: Book 1: " The Wall "
- Beautifully illustrated pictures on every page to draw children aged 4 to 11 into the story.
- Read-Along Audio and "Sing-a-Chapter" included in the eBook to help children to really want to read and follow the text.
- Simple and more advanced words to enable access to all abilities and stretching to encourage progression.
- Simple themes on numbers and emotions to introduce children in an easy and social manner to these important subjects and to stretch them into the incredible world of quantum physics.
As they looked at the wall,
they concocted a plan:
"With my ONE and your TWO,
I think that we can. "
They stared at each other,
their eyes started to spin ,
once, now twice, round their heads:
"So, let it begin! ”
THE PLOT : Separated from his parents when he was small by the cruel men who built “The Wall of Spite”, follow the adventures of Professor ONE Hoot, and the 12 theMultiples, as they come to the rescue of their friend, using their ‘Multiple Powers’, to bring down the Wall and reunite him with his Mum and Dad.
LEARN Times Tables and develop emotional intelligence, with theMultiples!
ENJOY this “Sing-a Chapter” Read-Along audio book version, with highlighted text to help children to read – just click the audio icon in the iBooks toolbar.
EXERCISES Answer the questions at the end of the book to test understanding
ENTER the COMPETITION on the inside back cover and WIN in our monthly competition a complete 36 piece set of the wonderful theMultiples TIMES TABLE dinnerware